Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Word Verification

Thanks to the push from Doug & Nancy I have now turned the word verification off on the blog.  Simple thing to do when the computer is up and running.  Last week I changed our wireless name and password rather than using the one given to us by Shaw......then my computer could not renew its IP address.  Sat on the phone last night waiting for tech support to tell me what I had done wrong.  After 35 minutes of me waiting and trying things myself I was able to renew the IP address.  Anything with the computer is simple as long as you know what to do!!

Yesterday morning mother nature gave us a last kick from winter.  Rain, hail, and then sunshine but cold. 

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Word verification thingie is off!! Bob, you know how pushy I am, but you still LOVE me anyway, that is a GREAT and TRUE friend!!

    Missing you guys. Blog is great!! How many more days? Should be about 38!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete