Thursday, May 17, 2012

Finally good Internet connection. Here are some of the pictures we have taken over the past few weeks. Will get more in the next few days.

Our scooter with a roof

Amalfi Coast - had an expensive lunch if you include the €25 parking ticket. View was nice so I guess it was worth it.


Me and my best Friend

Another Amalfi Coast

View from Ravello


FOLLOWING PICTURES FROM OUR TWO WEEKS ON THE CRUISE SHIP

Part way through our cruise we saw this poster, very appropriate!


On Gibralter there are lots of Tailess Apes. Most of them are smarter than the tourists. A foolish lady found out after she was bitten by one that she was trying to touch.

Here is a picture for Dago and Nancy who are traveling in Mexico.
Their van Euri astro travels to other parts of the world when they are sleeping. We saw him in Barcelona today!

Toast to a other fantastic day!



My wife holding up the Tower.



Yes, this is a road for cars. Some of them are even narrower. Had one of these streets end with stairs going down. Danna said we should back out, I thought about the movie "The Italian Job" and if they could do it I should be able to also, well I changed my mind and backed up instead to Danna's relief.



That's all for today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those are AMAZING pictures!! My favorite is the "me nd my best friend one". They all make us miss you guys even more - Keep on looking for more Euri's and keep on having LOTS of fun!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete